PROCUREMENT & CONTRACT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is Contract Management in Procurement?
Contract management is the process of managing contracts that are made as a part of legal documentation of forging work relationships with customers, vendors or even partners. Contract management comprises negotiating the terms and conditions in contracts.
* Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
* Duration: 2 Days
* Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
* COURSE OBJECTIVE:
The purpose of contract management is to ensure that all parties to the contract fully meet their respective obligations as efficiently and effectively as possible, delivering the business and operational outputs required from the contract and providing value for money.
* Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
1. Procurement Lifecycle
2. Supplier Selection Criteria
3. Supplier Evaluation Techniques and Negotiation
4. Contract Types, Definitions and Purpose
5. Managing Supplier Performance and Relationships