ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION AND REPORTING TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
COURSE: ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION & REPORTING TRAINING
Class Room / Online (Zoom)
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
* At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
AIM: The aim of this training session is to ensure that the participants gain an appreciation of why the management of safety is important,why accident reporting is important within the management of safety and how to determine the root causes of accidents. Also to learn the basic principles used in incident or injury investigation procedure in order to prevent reoccurrence.
1. Anyone involved in the process of investigating incidence and accident
3. Operation staff
7. HSE professionals
deg Incident investigation and reporting guideline.
deg Assessment of the actual incident severity.
deg Tables defining severity levels in the ram.
deg Classifying process safety(ai-ps) tier events.
deg Assessment of the initial potential risk rating.
deg Guide to injury classification.
deg Type of injury related to classifications.
deg Incident ownership.
deg Work relatedness of an incident.
Training Method: Classroom OR Online
* Duration: 2 Days
* Training Schedule: By Request/ In_Session
* Price: 50k
* REGISTRATION IS IN PROGRESS.
41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road. Osolo, Lagos State
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State