PROTRAINING INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION (USA)
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFITS OF FIRST AID
What is the importance of basic life support?
What Is the Aim of Basic Life Support? The purpose of BLS is to maintain sufficient blood circulation and breathing through a clear airway. If you are responding to an emergency, having a basic life support certification will assure the patient that you are qualified to help them.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Methods: Class Room/Virtual
Duration: 3 Days
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555 before training day for seat reservation
COURSE OVERVIEW: -
The ProCPR course is a BLS course designed for healthcare professionals. This course includes CPR, AED, and healthcare provider specific skills like bag valve mask and 2-rescuer CPR. So, rather than paying simply to learn CPR, the payment is at the very end, only for those who need a certification card for work.
* At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
8. ProTraining (USA)
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE: -
1. Overcome the five(5) fears that prevent rescue efforts
2. Prevention of Cardiovascular disease
3. Recognition and action steps for suspected heart attack and stroke
4. CPR for adult, child and infant
5. AED for adult, child and infant
6. Conscious and unconscious choking for adult, child and infant
7. Universal precautions
8. Bleeding control
9. Musculoskeletal injuries
11. Shock Management