FOOD HANDLING SAFETY TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
Why food safety training is important?
Food safety training can help with quality control. When staff are properly trained, less food is spilled, contaminated or lost due to poor handling. This will decrease wastage, positively impacting on profits.
* Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
* Duration: 3 Days
* Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
* COURSE OBJECTIVE:
The aim of this course is to equip participants with the basic food safety knowledge to enable them to work with food in a safe and hygienic manner.
1. Define food hygiene.
2. Understand the requirements of personal hygiene.
3. Indentify a pest infestation and how to deal with it.
* Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Meaning & Applications
2. Food Handling Guidelines
3. Food Poisoning Causation & Effect
4. Good Personal Hygiene
5. Appropriate Causation and Effect
1. Topics on Basic Levels
2. Hazard control in Food Handling
3. Receiving, Storage and Delivering of Food
4. Food Transportation
5. Food Borne Pathogens
6. Kitchen Safety