ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT TRAINING (EIA)
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING:
EIA benefits occur in many guises: improved project design, improved decision making, better information disclosure, more public involvement, better co-operation, smoother processes etc. High information quality in EIA is a prerequisite for these benefits to ma- terialize.
Training Schedule: By Request
Training Method: Classroom
Duration: 2 Days
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https:///2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
* At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
It aims to predict environmental impacts at an early stage in project planning and design, find ways and means to reduce adverse impacts, shape projects to suit the local environment and present the predictions and options to decision-makers.
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
8. ProTrainings (USA)
* Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE (BASIC)-
1. Meaning and Application
2. Components of EIA
3. Environmental Issues
4. Steps in EIA:- Screening, Scoping, Impact Analysis, Impact Mitigation, Reporting, Review, Decision Making and Monitoring
5. Environmental Resources
6. Environmental Pollution and Consequences
7. Sustainable Development
8. Waste Management
1. Topics at Basic Levels
2. Physico - Chemical Characteristics:- COD, BOD, PH, E.C, Turbidity, SS, PV
3. Elemental characteristics: Ca2+, Cl, SO4, NOz
4. Effect of Domestic waste water discharge on well water use (Case Study)
5. Regression Analysis of Permanganate value (PV) on suspended solid (SS), BOD and COD in a domestic sewage (Case Study)