GENERAL HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT TRAINING (HSE LEVEL 1 & 2 OF 3)
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
What are the safety procedures?
Definition. Safe work practices are generally written methods outlining how to perform a task with minimum risk to people, equipment, materials, environment, and processes. Safe job procedures are a series of specific steps that guide a worker through a task from start to finish in a chronological order
* Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
* Duration: 3 Days
* Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
* COURSE OBJECTIVE:
1. To identify risks and set in place programmes to remove or reduce those risks.
2. To establish and maintain a healthy environment throughout the Academy premises.
3. To establish and maintain safe working procedures among the staff and children.
* Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
LEVEL 1 OF 3 COURSE OUTLINE
1. Introduction to HSE
2. Communication Process
4. Good Housekeeping
5. Occupational Health
6. Accident causation and investigation
7. HSE Safety statistics
LEVEL 2 OF 3 COURSE OUTLINE
1. Risk Management
2. Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
3. Environmental and Waste Management
4. Fire Safety
5. Chemical and Biological Health Hazard
6. Confined Space Entry
7. Electrical Safety