P.G.D in Process Design & Piping Layout Design Engineering
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
Magnus Global Tech, Bangalore
Basaveshwarnagar, Bangalore, Karnataka; Mobile: +91-9900195059,
Email: [email protected] url:www.magnus-global.com
P.G.D in Process Design & Piping Layout Design Engineering :
The Chemical Engineers or Process Engineers are playing a vital role in increasing the standards of plant engineering from past several decades. It is rightly said that Chemical Engineers are the Brain of the process industry as they play key role in developing and optimizing processing facilities, preparing PFD and P&ID.
To enable more Chemical Engineers to get into the Process Design (Engineering) domain, Magnus Global Tech is offering Industrial Training on Process Design & Piping Layout Design Engineering.
P.G.D in Process Design & Piping Layout Design Engineering is a program, in which candidates will be learning both Process Design (development of PFD and P&ID) & Piping Layout Engineering along with 3D Modeling techniques.
In Oil & Gas industries the Chemical Engineers are providing design-engineering services not only as Process Engineers but also as Piping Design Engineers. Hence we are offering a unique, customized training programme to enable Chemical Engineers to enhance their capabilities both as Process as well as Piping Engineers .
Programme Contents :
Section 1 : Process Design Engineering
* Overview of upstream oil and gas industry
* Different phases of Project execution
* Roles & responsibilities of Process Engineer
* Concepts and Terminologies in Process Design
* Line sizing
* Hydraulics and Pump Hydraulics
* Simulation Techniques & Methodologies
* Development of Process Flow Diagram (PFD)
* Safety valve - selection & sizing
* Piping Layout Engineering - AutoCAD
* Development of Piping & Instrumentation Diagram
Section 2 : Piping Layout Engineering
* Roles & responsibilities of Piping Design Engineer
* Different phases of Project execution
* Concepts and Terminologies of Piping Layout Engineering
* Piping fundamentals- Evolution, Manufacturing methods
* Piping Components- Fittings, Flange & Valves.
* Pipe routing concepts, Flow diagram & Instrumentation.
* Study & understanding of PFD and P&ID
* Equipment Layout drawings & Unit plot plan
* ASME/ANSI Codes & Specifications
* Standard Piping Systems & Piping Detailing
Section 3 : Piping Design & Drafting Techniques
* Introduction to Piping drafting techniques
* 3D Modeling - PDMS
o Equipment Modeling
o Structural Modeling
o Pipe Routing
o Drafting Methodology
o Extraction of Isometric - Isodraft
* Pipe drafting / detailing using AutoCAD
* Generation of Bill of Material (BOM), Bill of Quantity (BOQ) & Material Take Off (MTO)
Different Modes of Training:
We provide different modes of training like Regular, Weekend, Distance and Online.
For more details please click on the link - http://edu.magnus-global.com/b1.pdf
Unique features of Distance and Online training is -
Distance Education: -
For more details please click on the link - http://edu.magnus-global.com/distance.pdf
For more details please click on the link - http://edu.magnus-global.com/online.pdf
Faculties are from Industry: Faculties are from Industry who emphasis on industrial exposure with systematic approach.
Placements: Magnus job hub is an online platform created for establishing the proper communications between organizations & candidates. In which candidates can upload their Resume & search for the related jobs, whereas Employers can post their Job requirements in our Magnus Job Hub & even search candidates profile with key words.
For further information, please feel free to contact us on Ph. No: +91-9900195059
or write to us on [email protected]
With best regards,
Mahendra Babu B.K.
Head of Technical Education
Magnus Global Tech Education
Basaveshwarnagar,Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Mobile. No: +91-9900195059,
Email : [email protected]