ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT TRAINING (EIA)
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
Training Schedule: By Request
Training Method: Classroom
Duration: 2 Days
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https://wa.me/2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
It aims to predict environmental impacts at an early stage in project planning and design, find ways and means to reduce adverse impacts, shape projects to suit the local environment and present the predictions and options to decision-makers.
COURSE OUTLINE -
1. Definition and history of EIA
2. EIA processes and tools
3. EIA for air and noise
4. EIA for soil and land use
5. EIA for water quality & quantity
6. EIA for biological terrestrial life
7. EIA for biological aquatic life
8. EIA for human use
9. EIA for quality of life, socio- economic
10. Monitoring process