Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Training - Lagos
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
Join us again this April at the next LiveSpeech Presentation Skills & Public Speaking Training for professionals, business leaders and graduates. No matter your profession, you need public speaking skills. Out of the thousands of academic, technical and business presentations delivered each day at conferences, luncheons and in seminar rooms across Nigeria, only a small percentage is delivered well—and this is not unexpected. Few people have actually had any formal training in the art of public speaking.
The LiveSpeech Open Workshop is a two-day, practical, short-course suitable for both the novice and the experienced speaker alike. So whether you are presenting complex information on behalf of your organisation or business, delivering a keynote address, pitching investors or prospects, speaking at a conference, defending a thesis before professors and Faculty, or delivering a valedictory speech; LiveSpeech training will equip you with the skills you need to get your acts together, make the most, and take the best out of any speaking engagement.
The LiveSpeech training focuses on the four elements of public speaking and presentation namely: Planning, Organisation, Delivery, and Anxiety Management [PODAM]. Group discussions and individual hands-on exercises facilitate learning and improve retention. Eventually, you will learn how to:
• Prepare yourself adequately ahead of a presentation;
• Organise your content making it clear, relevant and memorable;
• Engage and establish rapport with your audience; and
• Build confidence and overcome your fear of public speaking.
• Date: 20th & 27th April, 2013
• Duration: Two days (Saturdays)
• Time: 10am — 5pm each day
• Venue: Precinct Comfort Hotel, Yaba, Lagos
• Attendance: By registration
• Class size: 10 participants, only
• Course Fee: N35,000
LiveSpeech is designed for both the novice presenter and as a refresher for the more experienced. Graduates and students will also find LiveSpeech as an avenue to enhancing their oral communication skills. A Certificate of Completion will be issued at the end of the programme.
Enrolment and booking closes Wednesday, 17th April, 2013. For your inquiries email info(at)livespeech.org or call 0818-972-0737 or 0803-793-1047. Please visit the website at www.LiveSpeech.org for more.
"Once you get off the Bottom Line, the one thing that can keep you going up in your corporate career is your oral communication and public speaking skill." - Peter Drucker (quoted in the Harvard Business Review).
So, are you ready to move on up? Then make it a date this April. Two Saturdays…Don't miss out!