Business negotiation skills
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
The ability to negotiate effectively is a high priority competency for business people today. This course will guide you through the steps to learn the skills needed to plan and conduct a successful negotiation with a win-win outcome. Based on academic research, this course goes beyond the basics to teach you how to look for creative solutions that can "enlarge the pie" for everyone. Interactive exercises, relevant examples and small group discussions reinforce learning and keep the session interesting and fun.
Who Should Attend
Individuals from executive level to salespeople who engage in negotiating activities from major business deals for their companies to working with vendors will benefit from this course.
* Understand the importance of a win-win approach to negotiation
* Determine your communication style and how to recognize the styles of others
* Learn how to plan a negotiation and why a plan is important
* Learn the stages of a negotiation
* Explore effective methods for team negotiation
* Learn key negotiation tactics
* Learn how to negotiate major deals and how to handle customer returns or complaints
The training will be interactive. It will be delivered via lectures supported by group exercises, discussions and case study analysis
Deal: 15% discount off for two or more participants from the same organization and early registration
* Venue: NECA HOUSE, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos. Fee: N45,000
* Time: 10am - 4pm
* ACC. NAME: Adoney Associates Limited ACC. NO.4110014604 (SKYE BANK)
* DATE: April, 2017
* For more enquiry, call: 08023660697, Whatsapp: 07046181186.