FOOD HANDLING SAFETY TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
* Training Schedule: BY REQUEST
* Duration: 3 Days
* Training Method: Classroom
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555 before training day for seat reservation
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https:///2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
The Participant should be able to understand the Principle of Safe handling , cooking ,Purchasing ,Storage and consumption of food for commercial and individual Purpose.
* At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
8. ProTrainings (USA)
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
1. Meaning & Application of Food Handling
2. Food Handling Guidelines
3. Food Poisoning and Causation
4. Good Personal Hygiene
5. Hazard Identification in Food Handling
6. Hazard Control in Food Handling
7. Receiving, Storing & Delivering of Food
8. Food Transportation
9. Appropriate Work Attire
10. Accident Causation and Effects
11. Food Protection
12. Hazard Identification and Control
13. Preventing Food Contamination
14. Fire Safety Relating to Food Handling