HAZARD COMMUNICATION GENERAL INDUSTRY SAFETY TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is the purpose of HazCom?
The purpose of a Hazard Communication Program is to inform employees of the hazards associated with chemicals in their workplace and ensure the safe use, handling, and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
* Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
* Duration: 2 Days
* Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
* COURSE OBJECTIVE:
The basic goal of a Hazard Communication Program is to ensure employers and employees know about work hazards and how to protect themselves. The standard provides workers the right-to-know the hazards and identities of the chemicals they are exposed to in the workplace.
* Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
1. Hazard Classification
2. Hazard Standard Definitions
3. Written Hazard Communication Program
5. Safety Data Sheets
6. GHS Pictograms
7. Right to know