HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT TRAINING (HSE LEVEL 3 OF 3)
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
Training Schedule: By Request
Duration: 2 Days
Training Method: Classroom
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https://wa.me/2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
* COURSE OVERVIEW
The supervision of workplace Health, safety and Environment issues is becoming a critical skill-set that organizations seek in all employees across the organizational hierarchy. Workers engaged in high-safety-risk areas within the organization operations are increasingly required to possess an ability to apply advance HSE concepts and practices within the organization and demonstrate a High level of expertise in environmental/sustainability issues.
* At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
1. Practical Safety Audit/Inspection
2. Industrial Security
4. Permit to Work System
6. First Aid
7. Project Work Report .ETC