WORKIING AT HEIGHT TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
What are the dangers of working at height?
The hazards and factors affecting the risk from working at height include vertical distance of a fall, fragile roofs, roof lights, voids, sloping roofs, deteriorating materials, unprotected edges, unstable or poorly maintained access equipment and adverse weather conditions.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
Duration: 2 Days
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https://wa.me/2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
The course will cover all aspects of training at height and aims to give enhanced awareness of the dangers of working at height, not only to those working above ground level but also those at ground level who may still be injured from a fall.
* At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
8. ProTraining (USA)
* Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
1. Introduction to working at height
2. Work at Height regulations
3. Organizing and planning work at height
5. Risk Assessment
6. Selection of Equipment
7. Wearing procedures for Body Harness
8. Inspection and Maintenance
9. Practical Demonstration