Safety & Health (HSE-1,2&3) Training In Port Harcourt - NIGERIA
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
Up-Grade Your CV/RESUME TODAY and Be a Qualified HSE Practitioner & Certified Safety Professional-Expert for the Future and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry (Labour - Market) today.
The Goal of Health and Safety Environment (HSE) is to protect employees, the public, the environment and to comply with applicable laws and protect the Company's reputation. HSE professionals are responsible for environmental protection, occupational health and safety at work.
From a health & safety standpoint, it involves creating organized efforts and procedures for identifying workplace hazards and reducing accidents and exposure to harmful situations and substances. It also includes training of personnel in accident prevention, accident response, emergency preparedness, and use of protective clothing and equipment.
This course is facilitated by our team of multidisciplinary certified HEALTH & SAFETY practicing Professionals.
This training offers the most comprehensive approach to developing an effective positive safety culture at workplace. Positive safety culture is essential approach to attaining desired goal of zero incidents in the work plac
e as well as provides an understanding of what is needed to reach this goal.
O Participants will be able to manage occupational safety and health efforts within an organization.
O Participants will be able to provide expert input and consultation in safety and health related matters.
O Participants will be able to manage workplace analysis and hazard prevention and control processes.
O Participants will be able to serve as an advocate for occupational safety and health
A Certificate shall be issued on successful completion of the course.
THIS TRAINING IS AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE VENUE / LOCATIONS:
1. PORT HARCOURT TRAINING VENUE: No.22 Mgbuoba - NTA Road by YKC Filling Station Ph, Rivers State.
2. LAGOS VENUE: 11 Sehinde Carlisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos.
3. WARRI TRAINING VENUE: 62 Odogun Avenue ( New - Layout) Off Jakpa - Ekpan Road, Effurun - Warri, Delta State.
* TRAINING DURATION:
5 Days (3 Days Class + Assessment/Exams + 2 Days Practical's).
ACTUAL COURSE FEE: N30, 000 (for payment at the training venue)
CALL FOR BONUS/DISCOUNTED FEE: N25, 000
(Includes: Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only)
DATE: PLS CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE CLASS/ TRAINING DATES - MR. MOSES - 08100043964
Certificate of Professional Development (General HSE Level - 1 & 2 Proficiency and Advance HSE Level - 3 Competency Certificates) shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
* There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
* This Training is Open to Any HSE practitioner or persons Interested in Safety Opportunity/Employment.
* FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AND REGISTRATION ON HOW TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING -
PLEASE CONTACT: 08100043964,