DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING (DOC)
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFIT OF TRAINING
Who is responsible for document control?
Document control specialists are responsible for managing company documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity. These specialists help companies adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information and retrieve data more effectively.
* Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
* Duration: 2 Days
* Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555 before training day for seat reservation
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
8. ProTrainings (USA)
* Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri, Delta State
1. To provide information of what is a document and the objectives of a document control system
2. To provide an awareness of what an efficient document control system should include
3. To ensure that participants understand and can perform their role in the system.
* Meaning of document and its importance
* Documents & Records
* Documents formats
* Document control systems
* Documents controller roles and responsibilities
* Requirements of a DOC
* Document Identifications
* Documents control values
* Building effective system
* File Management system
* Transmitting documents
* Document control procedures
* QMS/ISO Standards in DCC
* Common problems with document control
* EDMS (Electronic Document Management System)
* MDR (Master Document Register)