PIPING PROCESS DRSFTING AND DESIGN TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
1. There are diverse areas of what you will stand to gain at the course of the training of which includes the following:
2. Generate MTOs and isometrics of all piping/pipeline systems
3.Ability to perform piping and equipment layouts drafting for facilities/flow stations, etc
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
Duration: 5 Days
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https://wa.me/2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
* To provide trainers with the knowledge of piping system design and drafting.
* At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
* Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
* 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
* 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
* Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
1. Introduction to Piping fundamentals:
- Difference between pipe and tube.
- Types of pipe, NPS,
2. Pipe fittings and connections:
- Tees, elbows, Reducers, Olet, Nipples and Gaskets, spectacle blinds, couplings, stub-in, unions, plug, and weld caps
3. Pipe fittings and connections:
- Flanges, types and functions
4. Pipe fittings and connections:
- Valves, types and functions
5. ASME Codes and standards: B31.3, B31.4, B31.8.
- Piping class and MTO (Material take-off List)
-Piping material selection and specifications
6. Design Phases: Preliminary, Conceptual, FEED, and Detail
- P & ID, PFD: Meaning, importance, applications, and limitations.
- How to read and interpret P & ID
7. Meaning and applications of Piping Layout,
- General Arrangement drawings and Isometric drawings
- Interpreting Piping layout, GA and Piping Isometric drawings
8. CAD standard for P & ID, Piping layout drawings,
- Piping General Arrangement drawings, and Piping Isometric drawings.
- Backing sheets
9. P & ID drafting
10. Piping & Equipment layout drafting
11. Piping General Arrangement drafting:
- Plan view, Elevation/Sectional views
12. Piping isometric drafting