OFFSHORE ENGINEERING TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is the work of an offshore engineer?
Subsea engineers design and install equipment, tools and infrastructure required for offshore oil and gas production, as well as administer the installation of wellheads on the seabed and the pipelines that connect them to the platform
* Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
* Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
* Duration: 3 Days
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555 before training day for seat reservation
COURSE OVERVIEW: -
It provides a detailed understanding of the techniques used for installation, inspection, and maintenance of subsea systems, including seabed hardware, pipelines and risers, and the implications of such techniques for the design of subsea components and systems.
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
* Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
* 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
* 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
* Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
COURSE OUTLINE: -
1. Overview of field development planning (FDP) and project management
2. Design engineering process, deliverables and flowchart
3. Fabrication techniques such as cutting and welding, blasting and painting
4. Erection and assembly techniques, including cranes and lifting techniques
5. Load-out techniques, preparations and ballasting
6. Sea-fastening engineering and implementation
7. Major and support marine vessels, major installation equipment
8. Structure and topsides installation techniques
9. Pipelaying and riser installation activities
10. Subsea installation and diving support activities
11. Hook-up workpack process and execution
12. Mobilisation of marine vessels, construction crew, marine crew and construction equipment
13. Hook-up activities for each engineering discipline
14. Commissioning activities, start-up and handover to client