HAZARD COMMUNICATION (HAZCOM) GENERAL INDUSRTY SAFETY TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING:-
OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200, revised in the year 2012, provides people the right-to-know the hazards and identities of the hazardous chemicals people are exposed to in the workplace. Employees must be informed of any operations in their work area where hazardous chemicals are present. ProHazcom training teaches how to read and understand hazard labels and safety data sheets.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Duration: 2 Days
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https:///2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
* COURSE OVERVIEW:-
During this course, employees will learn about OSHA's Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) standard including labels, safety data sheets (SDS) and hazard assessments. This course is designed for all employees
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
1. Hazard Classification
2. Hazard Standard Definitions
3. Written Hazard Communication Program
5. Safety Data Sheets
6. GHS Pictograms
7. Right to know