PRACTICAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING:-
1. Improve your chances of achieving the desired result.
2. Gain a fresh perspective on your project, and how it fits with your business strategy.
3. Prioritise your business' resources and ensure their efficient use.
4. Set the scope, schedule and budget accurately from the start.
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation[https:///2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
* Training Method: Classroom
* Duration: 2 Days
* Training Schedule: By Request
* COURSE OBJECTIVE
At the end of this training, the participants should be able to perform the following:-
1. Initiation and planning of projects
2. Execution and monitoring of project
3. Successful closure of project
* At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and local accreditation. Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
8. ProTrainings (USA)
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
1. Project Management Plan
2. Project Integration Management
3. Project Scope Management
4. Project Time Management
5. Project Cost Management
6. Project Quality Management
7. Project Human Resources Management
8. Project Communication Management
9. Project Risk Management
10. Project Change Management
11. Project Document Management
MS Project Software Applications
Primavera 6.0 Software Applications