INDUSTRIAL QUALITY CONTROL & QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFIT OF TRAINING
What is the difference between QA & QC?
Quality assurance (QA) are actions taken to design and manufacture a safe and effective product by building quality controls into the product life cycle. Quality control (QC) are test procedures used to verify that a product is safe and effective after manufacturing is done. Both QA and QC are necessary.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Methods:Class Room/Virtual
Duration: 2 Days
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555 before training day for seat reservation
* At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
8. ProTrainings (USA)
* Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE: -
1. Introduction to Quality Assurance & Quality Control
2. Quality Management System
3. Total Quality Management
4. Root Cause Analysis
5. Standard Operating Procedures
6. Statistical Process Control
7. Control Charts (CL, UCL, LCL)
8. X - Bar, R - Bar, P - Chart & C - Chart
9. Linear & Exponential Regression
10. Quality Assurance & Quality Control in Geophysics