PV ELITE TRAINING (DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF PRESSURE VESSELS)
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
1. Model any type of pressure vessel with their components
2. Design and analyze pressure vessels and heat exchangers.
3. Understand the basic codes and materials for the design of pressure vessels
4. Ascertain if the designed pressure vessels will fail or pass
5. Know the requirements and recommendations for a successful design and construction of pressure vessels
6. Interpret the results generated by the PV Elite software.
* Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
* Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
* Duration: 5 Days
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555 before training day for seat reservation
COURSE OVERVIEW: -
The PV-Elite training course is a 5-days training course which aims to achieve the following goals:
1. Provide a detailed overview of the features and capabilities of PV-Elite software.
2. Explain in detail how PV-Elite works and how the user can assess a pressure vessel for conformance to the appropriate code rules.
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
* Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
* 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
* 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
* Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
COURSE OUTLINE: -
1. Introduction and fundamentals of PV
2. Typical components of PV
3. Classifications of PV.
4. Uses of PV
5. Reasons for failures in PV
6. Codes and material selections, Design of shell, head, flanges, supports, and nozzles of a typical PV
7. Wind and seismic design load
8. Stresses in PV
9. Pressure vessel supports
10. Pressure vessel calculations
11. PV Data sheets
12. PV Elite philosophy and interphase
13. Basic requirements in performing the Design and analysis of PV Elite
14. Modelling and design/analysis of PV with some practical examples such as Depropanizer overhead condenser and Depropanizer reflux