REFINERY OPERATIONS TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFIT OF TRAINING
What is the importance of refinery?
Oil refineries serve an important role in the production of transportation and other fuels. The crude oil components, once separated, can be sold to different industries for a broad range of purposes
* Training Schedule: By Request
* Duration: 3 Days
* Training Method: Classroom
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555 before training day for seat reservation
This course introduces participants to the basic principles of oil refining and related technologies. ... training based on case studies; Providing data and information about major operational refineries world-wide as case examples.
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
* Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
* 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
* 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
* Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
* The Refinery Flow Plan - Configuration, Vocabulary, Streams, What Goes Where and Why
* Hydrocarbon Chemistry - How Paraffin's, Olefins, Naphthenes and Aromatics Differ
* Crude Oil - Properties, Assays, What's Different About Bitumen and Shale Oil
* Fuel Products - Gasoline, Jet, Fuel Oil and Diesel Specifications: Today and Tomorrow
* Atmospheric and Vacuum Distillation
* Fluid Catalytic Cracking, Including Role in Diesel and Propylene Markets
* Catalytic Reforming
* Aromatics Recovery for BTX Petrochemical Feed stocks
* Isomerization, Alkylation, and Polymer Gasoline
* Hydro processing - Hydro treating and Hydro cracking Applications
* Hydrogen Production
* Hydrogen Sulfide Removal (Amine Treating) and Sulfur Recovery (Claus)
* Vacuum Reside Processes - Visbreaking, Solvent Deasphalting, Coking, Hydro cracking
* Pollution Control Overview - Waste Water, Stacks