CAESAR II TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFIT OF TRAINING
* Perform stress analysis of a piping/pipeline system
* Model a piping/pipeline system
* Analyze and interpret the results generated from the software
* Re-design and analyze for flexibility of the piping/pipeline system
* Training Schedule: By Request
* Duration: 5 Days
* Training Method: Classroom
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
* Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555 before training day for seat reservation
This course effectively combines the understanding of piping stress and flexibility analysis through extensive applications of the software to actual field history cases and exercises.
* We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
* Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner's logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
* Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
* Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
* 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
* 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
* Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
* Inter-phase/Philosophy of the software.
* Introduction and applications of the software
* Criteria for Pipe Stress Analysis.
* Required information for Pipe Stress Analysis
* Steps for Pipe Stress Analysis
* Load cases: SUS, EXP, OPE, HYP (Static and dynamic analysis)
* Editing/Error checking/Batch running
* Hanger sizing, Rigid and supports
* API 610 analysis
* Underground pipe analysis
* Structural input and analysis