PRO CPR. BASIC LIFE SUPPORT & CPR INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION TRAINING
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFITS OF FIRST AID
Why is it important to learn the basics of CPR and first aid?
Basic first aid and CPR knowledge are invaluable because it allows you to comfort and help someone who is injured until help arrives. You never know when an emergency will arise and who will be affected.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Duration: 3 Days
Training Methods: Class Room/Virtual
COURSE OVERVIEW: -
The ProCPR course is a BLS course designed for healthcare professionals. This course includes CPR, AED, and healthcare provider specific skills like bag valve mask and 2-rescuer CPR. So, rather than paying simply to learn CPR, the payment is at the very end, only for those who need a certification card for work.
* Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE: -
1. Overcome the five(5) fears that prevent rescue efforts
2. Prevention of Cardiovascular disease
3. Recognition and action steps for suspected heart attack and stroke
4. CPR for adult, child and infant
5. AED for adult, child and infant
6. Conscious and unconscious choking for adult, child and infant
7. Universal precautions
8. Bleeding control
9. Musculoskeletal injuries
11. Shock Management
12. Breathing Emergencies
13. Diabetic Emergencies
15. Bites and Stings
16. Allergic Reactions
18. Heat and Cold Emergencies