EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
COURSE; EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
What are the emotional intelligence skills?
Emotional intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.
1. Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
2. Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
3. Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence.
4. Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy.
5. Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
6. Verbally communicate with others. Interpret and manage your emotions.
7. Master tools to regulate and gain control of one's own emotions
8. Articulate your emotions using the right language.
9. Balance optimism and pessimism.
10. Effectively impact others.
deg General Construction
deg Daycare providers
deg Security Personnel
deg Lab Technicians
deg Health Care Providers
deg Home Health Care Aids
deg Hotel Staff
deg Restaurant Staff
deg and Others
* Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
* Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
* Duration: 3 Days
* Price: 100k
* REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS
41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State.
Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
* Port Harcourt:
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, Eliozu Express, River State.
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca 08164085555, 09076777762