VISITOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
VISITOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM in Nigeria by HIPHEN SOLUTIONS SERVICES LIMITED
In most organizations today, visitor management consists of visitors scribbling their name in a paper guest book.
With our VMS System, visitors electronically scan their ID (driver's license or business card),
all relevant information about them is automatically captured in a database, and a professional quality visitor badge is printed.
With Visitor Management System, you'll streamline the check-in process, and have a valid record of who is entering your facility.
Scan licenses, passports, and business cards automatically.
Print professional looking, customized badges by visitor type.
Scalable from a single system to a network of hundreds, with enterprise-class, central administration.
Import your employee list from any database or Active Directory.
Multiple, programmable security alerts on screen and via e-mail/SMS, including Watch List with automated online denied party and sex offender screening.
Enterprise-wide, web-based pre-registration system.
Barcode scanning for quick check-out and multi-day visitors.
Integrate with access control system.
Feature rich and fully customizable Kiosk Mode for self-registration.
Track Visitors, assets, and packages from a single integrated application.
Easy to install, easy to learn, easy to use
At the Ticketing Counter:
* Visitor approaches the VMS Counter.
* Operator enters the details of the visitor
- Employer Information
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- Belongings accessories
- Contact Person Details
* Camera clicks the photograph of the visitor
and save to the client/server machine.
* Visitor Card Scanner scans the Photo ID
card or visiting card of the visitor.
* Signature Pad captures the signature of the
* e-Mail and SMS alert sent to the employee
for confirmation. On receiving the
acknowledgement the operator prints the
pass (barcode) and Visitor proceeds.
* Visitor approaches the entrance gate along
with the pass.
Proposed barcode pass with photo id,
personal details, purpose etc
At the Exit Gate:
* Visitor approaches the gate with barcode pass.
* Guard shows the barcode pass to the handled
* A confirmation beep is sounded.
* System will sign out the visitor.
* Visitor exits the building.
* Database is updated.
WE CAN INSTALL IN ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
HIPHEN SOLUTIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Please CALL: 0703-514-6988, 0807-779-7562, 0802-589-7223, 0818-116-0990
Email: [email protected]