Job Vacancy in KPMG ITS Unit - @ Higher Level
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
This is to inform you that the below named vacancy exist in the ITS unit of the Central Services Division. Please request interested applicants to send their CVs to this email address [email protected] indicating the position and job code respectively as the subject on or before 15 March 2013.
Position: IT Service Desk- SUPERVISOR (Ref: ITSDS 202)
_ Supervises the day-to-day operations of the help desk
_ Ensures timely delivery of quality technical support to users and maintenance of SLAs
_ Responsible for escalation procedures, logging, tracking and closing of calls/tickets
_ Responsible for identifying, researching and resolving complex technical problem
_ Ensures generation of weekly/monthly service management reports as required
_ Responsible for engineering/customization of workstation images according to global standard
_ Responsible for maintenance of ITS assets inventory
_ Responsible for training and familiarizing new hires and inductees with help-desk and technical support processes
_ Proactively seek improvements in service delivery, quality and processes
_ Maintain proper documentation of helpdesk processes
_ Provide 2nd level support for all KPMG business applications and network infrastructure
_ Managing the helpdesk database and monitoring logged calls to ensure resolution of issues within stipulated SLA;
_ Provide on-the-job training to team members;
_ Develop technical user documentation;
_ Create report templates as required by the business;
_ External vendor/third party supplier management.
* University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline. * Relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional qualification desirable * 6 years relevant IT experience in a fast paced environment. * Good knowledge of LAN network infrastructure * Appreciation of ITIL/industry standards * Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice. * Server administration and networking experience skills desirable * Previous experience in an IT support role desirable
* Good knowledge of the Microsoft environment * Good leadership skills * Good Interpersonal skills * Strong communication skills
People, Performance and Culture