INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE & OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH TRAINING (IHH)
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Try to meet at a safe or public location.
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
What is the role of occupational hygiene?
The profession that aims specifically at the prevention and control of hazards arising from work processes is occupational hygiene. The goals of occupational hygiene include the protection and promotion of workers' health, the protection of the environment and contribution to a safe and sustainable development.
* Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
* Duration: 2 Days
* Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
* COURSE DESCRIPTION:
This course addresses many workplace hazards: chemical, physical, and biological, with the primary emphasis being on hazard assessment. Topics such as qualitative versus quantitative ,hierarchy of controls and the role of the occupational hygienist are examined.
* Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
* Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Meaning of Occupational Health
2. Identification of Occupational Health Hazards
3. Roles of Occupational Health Units
4. Types of Occupational Health Hazards in work place environment
5. Hazard control measure
6. Introduction to Food Safety
1. Topics at Basic Levels
2. Health Effects of Radiation
3. Food Handling